Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What are you planning on doing while in town??

To answer these questions, just click on "Comments" listed directly below this entry.

Who is planning on Golfing?
(Hobble Creek Golf Course link is to the left <---- )


Who is planning on Camping at the reunion site for the 2 nights?

Who would like to go up to Salt Lake for a day?

Is anyone interested in doing a family fun run/walk?

We have a really fun water park nearby and considered having an afternoon activity there - are families interested? You can reserve a large cabana for those not wanting to get in the water who would like to just visit. (Link <---- )

***Don't forget to also Comment below on "When you will be arriving?"***

13 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

Mike will probably golf.

We will be staying at our house.

We'd be happy to join others going to Salt Lake if there is a group going.

Is anyone interested in doing a family fun run/walk?

We have a really fun water park nearby and considered having an afternoon activity there - are families interested? You can reserve a large cabana for those not wanting to get in the water who would like to just visit.

-Jodi

Wendy said...

I have heard that I am camping up there, but I am able to come home and shower every day!!!!

I think a family fun run/walk sounds like fun! Count me in!

Anonymous said...

I would love to spend the day chasing a little white ball all over the hills of Springville, (probably not getting it in the hole).

We will be coming up probably on Saturday and will be staying with Mom & Dad for the time before and after the reunion. We are bringing our tent and will be camping as long as the reunion is.

We normally do go to Salt Lake and it would be fun to do it as a group.

As for the family fun walk/run we are up for it. And the water park is a lot of fun. Count us in.

I am also going to bring the kids fishing poles so we can go fishing in the morning a couple of days. There is a pond just down the street from the camp that is a great place to fish.

-David

Anonymous said...

Feb 27, 2007 Keep in mind there are several cabins reserved for anyone wanting to go on the Star Valley treck. We will leave Wed. early afternoon (it's a 4 hour+ drive). Cabins are approx $90 a night w/breakfast included, pool & clean air! My plan is to stay Wed. & Thur. and return Fri. a.m.
I currently have Dan's family in one cabin and Crook/Carlton/maybe Janna :) in a cabin. I'll know prices for sure once they open in April for spring thaw!! Diane

Anonymous said...

Keller's will be arriving in Utah Sunday evening sometime.

Terry would probably like to golf.

We will be camping in our tent for the reunion.

We'd would like to go to SLC.

A family run/walk sounds good. Count me in.

Sandie's Spot said...

No golf for me - did it once, don't have to do it again...

I'll be in and out so not sure about camping yet - I work for a pool company, it's kinda in the middle of our busy reason... So'll I'll be around as much as possible

Run/WALK sounds fun... who gets to decide the course??

SLC trip...Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing just Temple Square or if you are interested in getting to see some new places around here, that most don't go to??? Just another thought - don't know what the CA/AZ/AK family has seen or done up here... I LOVE IT AND WOULD LOVE TO SHOW IT OFF... :-)

Janna said...

Jason would love to golf.

Camping does not sound fun with a 3-4 month year old, and I'm sure the rest of you campers will appreciate us not there too :)

SLC- Sounds fun

Run/Walk- Good idea

Star Valley- Count Janna in (if Jason will let me)

-Janna

Ruth Ann said...

This is great - hopefully we will hear more from the silent ones soon. I know Donna is going to talk to Eric about bringing their tent and camping with us.
The walk-run (note what I put first!) sounds like a great idea.
I'm getting excited to have everyone here and to spend some time together. Thanks Amy for setting this up!!
Ruthie

Anonymous said...

not sure when we will arrive as yet. Walk sounds good (no running for us older generation). lol

We will be going to SLC on our own to visit some friends

Sounds like lots of activities to interest everyone. Can't wait to read HP and discuss.
Carol

Amy said...

No golfing for us.

We'll be staying in Lehi.

We're game for SLC - lots of fun things to see!!

Seth would love to ride in a stroller for a fun walk... remember it is going to be the end of July and probably 100 degrees!

We are up for Seven Peaks Water Park... that would be refreshing on a blistering hot day!!!

David said...

I think that we need to maybe do a day earlier in the week at the driving range for those of us that are how should I say.....less experinced.

Anonymous said...

Donna here (finally . . . )

Okay -- I tried to leave a comment on Ryan's posting and it wouldn't let me -- but I just did a test on this comment and it is working?? First -- CONGRATS RYAN & ALISA!!! (Thanks for waiting until our reunions to get hitched!!)

We are arriving on Friday (now that there is a date for the sealing on Saturday). Staying at the Harrison and then we will camp during the family camp time. Just not sure if that will be in a tent or if we are going to haul the trailer up.

Eric will be golfing -- looks like a beautiful course!

The kids would love to go the water park -- sounds like a fun thing to do after we have our WALK/run!

I think we are going to run out of time with all these activities -- Salt Lake may be on Saturday for our family since we will be there for the wedding and reception. But if we go up for FHE -- we'll go (we just want to be where everyone is and enjoy being together!)

We are leaving Wednesday AM and heading back home. We have our Stake Book of Mormon Youth Conference and my candle convention both starting on Thursday.

Are we working on our picture assignments???

Donna

debra said...

I'm such a slacker at posting on here... sorry!

The girls and I will be camping, would love to go on a walk/run jaunt, and think Seven Peaks would be fun (if we have time for all this fun!).

My trooper & saint of a mother is taking my chicas to Star Valley with her wed-fri because I am the new girls camp director and our camp is that week, so I'll be heading up there early wednesday morning to finish up the week @ girls camp! Anyway... we are SO looking forward to this reunion & so is our ward--- they all know that the neighborhood will be invaded upon and are excited to meet everyone! So I think we should all try to go to church on Sunday if it works... could be fun!