The final book to the Harry Potter series will be released on July 21st.
We will be having a "Book Club" discussion of sorts, at the reunion for anyone who is interested.
Caution: Read the book before you come - there will be spoilers! (Did you really think we would be able to stay quiet about it?!)
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Harry Potter Activity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WOO HOO!!!! I am SO excited for this "book club"!!!!! Happy reading to everyone to get ready for the book club! And the 5th movie is coming out July 13th!!!! What a fun month!!!
YEAH!! The final book - Can't wait!!
I can't wait for the new book!!!!!! I just got finished re-reading them all again and can't wait to see how this all ends!!!!
July is Harry month!!!
Good idea Sandie - let's see if I can re-read them all by then.
I am looking forward to finding out how it all ends. I also cant wait to see what Harry does with all those bad people. We are going to listen to it all the way up. I will probably have listened to it a couple times by the time we get there.
Post a Comment