Thursday, March 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!

What a legacy you've created! We love you Grandma!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

12 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Grandma! I hope you have a wonderful day! I love you!

Ruth Ann said...

Great job Amy - I think you got everyone!! Happy Birthday Mom!! We love you.

M said...

what a cute tree :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA... we miss being so close, we were blessed for many years to have our kids get to know their GREAT grandparents! Sending love your way, from the David Harrison crew

debra said...

WOW! What a great idea and so fun to see us all on there!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA! We love you SO much and are grateful for the amazing legacy you've created for us all!

Janna said...

Good job!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!

Donna Schauers said...

Can we order this in a 18x22? It would be so cute on Grandma's wall in her new apartment! (haha) Thanks Amy for making such a wonderful tribute. Happy Birthday MOM! We love you and are glad we are close by to keep an eye on you!!! BIG HUGS!!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Grandma!
We love and miss you so much!!
Have a wonderful day!
-Dave, Amy & Seth

Sandie's Spot said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!
Have a great day - do something fun!

Love the tree...That's too cool. (Great job Amy)

Don Moore said...

Happy Birthday Mom.
84 years old. Just look at what you and did did!
Amy. Great job!

Jodi Leishman said...

Happy Birthday Grandma!!
We love you and miss you.
Thanks for being such a great example to us.
Love, The Leishman's

P.S. Darling tree!

Gallaugher Spot said...

Looks like a good reunion tree. Great job - Happy B Day Mom

Anonymous said...

Thqnks to Amy for creating the tree and to Donna for figuring out how to pring it so I have a copy on my living room wall. Sorry to be so slow. I just figured out how to do this. I Love you all, Mom or Grandma Moore